The March 2019 Issue of Coochie Island News is available online now! See link below. The printed newspaper will be distributed during Friday 8th March to our usual outlets! See below for a list of outlets. If you arrive before the paper does please be patient with us – we have a growing list of outlets – we’ll be delivering on Coochie on Friday morning then delivering to mainland outlets during the rest of the day.
Thank you to our generous sponsor Bay Island Transport and our wonderful advertisers for together making publication of this issue possible! Please support our sponsor and the businesses advertising in this issue and let them know when you contact them you saw them in the Coochie Island News! They want to know, and their support is important for Coochie Island News to continue.
Download your copy of the Coochie Island News – March issue here:
If you prefer reading your news online, subscribe to this blog for free, and get each new issue delivered direct to your email inbox!
If you prefer reading your news in hard copy, you can find Coochie Island News at:-
Coochiemudlo Island Outlets
- Curlew Cafe, Coochiemudlo Island
- Oasis on Coochiemudlo, Coochiemudlo Island
- Red Rock Cafe, Coochiemudlo Island
- Seminara Apartments, Coochiemudlo Island
- Lucky Charm Newsagency, Victoria Point
- Town Centre News Newsagency, Victoria Point
- Victoria Point News, Pelican’s Nest, Victoria Point
- Victoria Point Kiosk Rock n Roll Cafe
- Expresso Bar Cafe, Victoria Point
- Pasta Al Dente, Capalaba
- The Vintage Apron, Capalaba
- Coffee Club Cafe, Capalaba Park
- Folio Books – Brisbane CBD
Be quick! This paper is popular!
April Issue Deadline 15 March 2019
The deadline is 15 March 2019 for inclusion in the April issue. Please have your ad copy and images prepared and sent to smallislandstories@gmail by that date.
Any questions, just ask! Thanks for your support!