The March issue of Coochie Island News is available online and will be delivered to usual outlets Friday 8th March!
Download the March issue here Coochie Island News March 2019 – Online
Never miss out again! Subscribe (see the Follow button on the right hand side of this page) to have future issues delivered direct to your email inbox. For outlets where you can pick up your free hard copy of Coochie Island News go to https://smallislandstories.com/distribution/
Previous issues :-
Coochie Island News shares business, artist and community group news, events, art and services with the Coochiemudlo Island and Redlands communities. This publication is also a great avenue for off-island businesses to share news with Coochie Islanders and their many visitors who travel through the Redlands on their way to and from island stays.
Advertising and sponsorship enquiries for Coochie Island News are welcome. See the Advertising Page of this blog for Rate Card or contact Editor/Publisher Rachael Krinks, Phone 0407 664 159, Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to Bay Island Transport for kindly sponsoring the first three months of Coochie Island News!
What’s in it?
- Community news & events
- ‘On the Hammock’ interviews with island locals
- ‘Meet the Maker’ featured artists
- Topical articles & tips on small island living
- Fishing reports
- Book reviews
- Local business features and advertising
- Handy directory of community organisations, local businesses and mainland businesses serving Coochiemudlo Island
Earlier Issues of this publication, previously known as “Island Views”
Issues 15-19, published by Rachael Krinks
- Issue 15-island-views-July-2011
- Issue 16-Island-Views-August-2011
- Issue 17-Island-Views-September-2011
- Issue 18-island-views-October-2011
- Issue 19-island-views-December-2011
Issues 1-10, published by Terry Smith
- Island Views_Issue_1_May_2009